Objective of Gas Out
The objective of Gas Out is to be the last player remaining that hasn’t been farted on.
Setup for Gas Out
- Place the Guster the Gas Cloud game unit in the middle of the table. The game recommends that you place it on a table.
- Turn the game unit switch to the ON (|) position.
- Shuffle the cards and deal three cards to each player.
- Place the rest of the cards face down on the table to form the draw pile. As you discard cards during the game, you will form a discard pile next to the draw pile.
- The youngest player starts the game. Play proceeds clockwise/left throughout the game.
Playing Gas Out
On your turn you will choose one of the cards from your hand to play.
When you play a card place it face up on the discard pile. Depending on what card you play, you will take a specific action.
If you play a number card, you will press Guster the Gas Cloud a number of times equal to the number on the card that you played.
Should Guster fart after any of the times you press it, you are eliminated from the game. The rest of the players will continue playing the game.
If Guster does not fart, your turn is over.
If you play a Skip card, you do not have to press Guster the Gas Cloud. You are safe this turn.
The next player in turn order also loses their turn.
When you play a Reverse card, the order of play will reverse. If play was moving clockwise/left, it will now move counter-clockwise/right. If it was moving counter-clockwise/right, it will now move clockwise/left.
Should there only be two players, when you play a Reverse card you will take another turn.
End of Turn
If you weren’t eliminated from the game on your turn, you will draw a new card. You should have three cards in your hand.
Play will then pass to the next player in turn order.
Winning Gas Out
You will keep playing Gas Out as more players are eliminated from the game.
The last remaining player wins the game.
Year: 2015 | Publisher: Mattel Games | Designer: NA | Artist: NA
Genres: Card, Children’s, Electronic
Ages: 5+ | Number of Players: 2-6 | Length of Game: 15 minutes
Difficulty: Light | Strategy: Light | Luck: High
Components: Guster the Gas Cloud, 56 Gas Out cards, instructions
For more board and card game how to plays/rules and reviews, check out our complete alphabetical list of board game posts.