Objective of Toilet Trouble Flushdown
The objective of Toilet Trouble Flushdown is to spin your toilet paper roll faster than your opponent so they get sprayed instead of you.
- Insert batteries into the bottom of the game unit.
- Attach a lid to the top of each toilet bowl. Each lid should remain halfway open at an approximate 45 degree angle.
- Attach the toilet tank to the center of the game unit. When attaching it make sure the colors of the tanks match.
- Clean all surfaces of the game unit with clean tap water.
- Fill each toilet bowl to the fill line with clean tap water.
- Hold down on the button on the top of the tank until one lid is closed and the other is open.
- Keep pressing the button until water begins to spray. The two lids should then move to a halfway open position.
- Position the two toilets so one player sits in front of each toilet.
Playing Toilet Trouble Flushdown
To start a game of Toilet Trouble Flushdown you will press down on the button on the toilet tanks. A flushing sounds should play. Players will then count down “Ready, set, flushdown!”. At this point both players will start playing.
Once the game has started you will spin your toilet paper roll as quickly as possible. You should spin the toilet paper roll towards yourself. Spinning the toilet paper roll raises the lid on your opponent’s toilet.
The objective is to spin your toilet paper roll faster than your opponent. You can tell who is spinning theirs faster by whose lid is closer to being closed.
Players will keep spinning the toilet paper roll until one of the lids is fully open. This will trigger a water spray towards the player whose lid is open.
Winning Toilet Trouble Flushdown
The player who did not get sprayed by the water wins the game.
To play another game you need to wait until the toilet lids return to the halfway open position. You will then press the button on top of the tank. After the flushing sound plays, you can start the next game.
To clean up the game before you put it back into the box you should follow these instructions.
- Pour out all of the water from the two toilet bowls.
- Hold down the button on the toilet tank until one lid is closed and the other is open. Keep pressing the button until water stops spraying out of the toilet with the open lid.
- Remove the tank and lids from the base.
- Place the base upside down on a surface to completely dry. Once everything is completely dry, return the components to the box.
Toilet Trouble Flushdown FAQ
If you have any questions about how to play Toilet Trouble Flushdown, leave a comment below on this post. I will try to answer any questions asked as best and as quickly as possible.
Toilet Trouble Flushdown Components
- Base with two toilet paper spinners
- Toilet Tank
- 2 Toilet Lids
Year: 2017 | Publisher: Hasbro
Genres: Action, Children’s, Electronic
Ages: 4+ | Number of Players: 2 | Length of Game: 5 minutes
Difficulty: Light | Strategy: Light | Luck: Moderate
For more board and card game how to plays/rules and reviews, check out our complete alphabetical list of board game posts.