Objective of Giggle Wiggle
The objective of the Giggle Wiggle is to be the first player to place all of your balls on Giggle Wiggle’s hands.
- Insert batteries into the bottom of the base.
- For your first game you should place the eye and bow tie stickers on the corresponding spots on Giggle Wiggle.
- Place the caterpillar body into the base. Attach the head to the top of the body.
- Separate the balls by their color. Place each color of balls into a different tray in the base.
- Each player should choose a color and one of the columns of hands to use during the game.
Playing Giggle Wiggle
To start the game you will press the caterpillar button on the base. This starts the game.
Once the game starts all of the players will play at the same time.
You will use your fingers/hand to place one of your colored balls on the bottom hand in your chosen column.
Once you have placed a ball on the bottom hand and it stays in place, you can move onto placing a ball onto the second hand. This continues as you move up one hand at a time.
While you are placing marbles, Giggle Wiggle will turn making it harder to place the balls. If any of your marbles should fall off of one of the hands, you need to replace that ball before you place the next ball.
Winning the Game
The first player to successfully place all of their balls into each of Giggle Wiggle’s hands, wins the game.
Giggle Wiggle FAQ
If you have any questions about how to play Giggle Wiggle, leave a comment below on this post. I will try to answer any questions asked as best and as quickly as possible.
- 28 colored balls (7 of each color)
- Sticker sheet
Year: 1991 | Publisher: Goliath Games, Hasbro, Milton Bradley | Designer: Ned Strongin
Genres: Children’s, Dexterity, Electronic
Ages: 4+ | Number of Players: 2-4 | Length of Game: 5 minutes
Difficulty: Light | Strategy: Light | Luck: Moderate
For more board and card game how to plays/rules and reviews, check out our complete alphabetical list of board game posts.